Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum Seeks a Bookkeeper
The Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum seeks a part-time Bookkeeper, $35-$50 per hour, approximately 40 hours per month as an independent contractor. The bookkeeper reports to the Executive Director. Hours per week may vary depending on deadlines and time-sensitive tasks.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of QuickBooks required.
- Understanding of nonprofit accounting.
- Process donations, grant monies, gift shop sales.
- Review and pay bills.
- Review and reconcile bank and investment portfolio statements.
- Prepare and file biannual sales tax returns.
- Prepare information to send to tax accountant for annual Form 990.
- Complete annual gift shop inventory and reconcile.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Present financial information to the Board Treasurer for quarterly board meetings.
- Works closely with Executive Director and Museum Assistant
Compensation: $35-$50 per hour commensurate with experience
Job classification: Part-time independent contractor
To apply: Send a letter of interest, resume, and three references to [email protected]
The Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion, or veteran/military status in its employment, programs, and activities. CFHSM is an inclusive workplace, and applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences are strongly encouraged to apply.