The Home Tour is THIS SATURDAY! Buy your tickets today!
The tour will take place on Saturday, June 1st from 10am-5pm. Featured are six select historic homes and gardens which you can tour in any order! Tickets are on sale now for $20.
Your tote bag is your ticket. Inside you will find goodies from our sponsors, your program with the history of each home on the tour, and a shuttle map! Plan your Saturday in Chagrin Falls! Enjoy the shops, restaurants and tour 6 beautiful homes. This is a fundraiser for the Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum. Your ticket purchase helps to fund our mission to preserve and share the history of Chagrin Falls.
- Municipal Lot on West Washington
- Murphy Funeral Home
- Side streets where parking is permitted
- Mayor Tomko of Chagrin Falls granted a parking holiday. This means that on street metered parking and three hour parking zones will not be enforced. However, all other no parking zones, handicap, Plaza, etc….will still be enforced.
There are two shuttles which are provided by Hamlet at Chagrin Falls, and The Weils. The shuttle stops are marked in your program.
How to buy tickets!
1) ONLINE- www.chagrinhistory.org
After you make your purchase, you will need to pick up your tote bag at the Historical Society either before June 1st or on June 1st. YOUR TOTE BAG IS YOUR TICKET! You can pick up your tote bag at the Historical Society during the following times:
- Thursday, May 30th from 10am-7pm
- Friday, May 31st from 10am-5pm
Online ticket sales will end at 11:59pm on May 31st. On June 1st, you will have to buy your ticket at the Historical Society and it will be $30.
2) IN PERSON AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum; Chagrin Cards & Gifts; Fireside Book Shop; Heinen’s (Bainbridge & Chagrin Falls); Lowe’s Greenhouse; Township Hall; Village Herb Shop. Tickets will be available in those locations until 4:30pm on May 31st. These are cash and check ONLY (unless you come to the museum)!
3) ON THE PHONE– Call us at 440-247-4695 to purchase via credit card over the phone until 5pm on Friday, May 31st. You will still have to come to the Historical Society to pick up your tote bag.
4) DAY OF TOUR- June 1st. You can only purchase your ticket at the Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum (87 E. Washington St.) The museum will be open at 9AM. Tickets on the day of the tour are $30.
The 2019 Chagrin Falls Historic Home & Garden Tour is proudly sponsored by our Gold Level sponsor- Hemlock Landscapes.
The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre Salad Luncheon will also be taking place on Saturday, June 1st. Take a break from the home visits and support the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre!