Ken serves as the Chagrin History Center’s Facilities Manager and on its Board of Trustees. He was heavily involved with the restoration and renovation of 87 East Washington Street after the museum moved there from the Shute Building at 21 Walnut Street in 2015. Outside of the Chagrin History Center, Ken is part of the Village Council and Chagrin Valley Jaycees. In his spare time, Ken enjoys working on his 1910 Buick Model 10 and 1966 Mustang convertible.